Friday, May 21, 2010

Update on Life


Hey friends!!

Sorry it's taken me so long to update this...I forgot our login info and had to figure out how to find it. It has been an extremely busy semester for us!

Cacey just finished his spring classes and will start summer classes with a weekend class starting today. He will finish all his coursework at the end of July and will work on his thesis during the fall semester. He is currently searching for teaching jobs in Texas. He has applied all over the place and had an interview in Argyle, TX last Monday. It went really well so we are just waiting to hear back. For those of you who have no idea where Argyle is...it's about 5 miles south of Denton and 30 min north of Fort Worth. We really like the area and know of lots of great churches around there. He was also called for another interview in Millsap, TX which is close to Mineral Wells, about 45 min. from Fort Worth. We aren't as excited about this one because it is in the middle of nowhere, TX, but we'll see what happens.

God has really been teaching us a lot this semester about trusting Him and remembering that he has a perfect plan for our lives! We are super excited about this new stage we will be entering but are really trying to focus on where God has us right now as well.

I'm still working at OU which has been good and hard. Many of you know that I don't really enjoy what I do, but I do love being on campus. God has been teaching me that I won't find joy or contentment in my job or anything else except for Him...I feel like this is a life-long lesson for me.

We ran the OKC 1/2-marathon at the end of April which was lots of fun! It was our second one to run together and we're planning on running the SA 1/2 in November again. Running has really been a great thing for us to do as a couple. It gives us great time to talk!

We are definitely going to be better about updating this...now that I know how to login! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment