Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Adventures

Cacey started his first grad school class this week. He is going to be getting his Master's in Math Education. He wants to go on to get his PHD so that he can teach at the college level. Next week he is going to start working at Starbucks. We are excited about getting lots of free coffee! I am currently working full-time at OU as a loan representative. I'm trying to take some classes this fall so that I can get the pre-req's that I need to be accepted into OU's dietitian program. We are definitely in a period of transition right now and are learning so much! We want this to be a place where we can keep all of our family and friends updated on what's going on in our lives. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Dietitian program! That's awesome! You can teach me how to be healthy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so grown-up! :)

    ReplyDelete