Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Starbucks Galore!

Cacey started working at Starbucks this week. He has really enjoyed it so far. He's pretty wired when he comes home because he has been tasting all of the different coffees! He said that he has to take sips of the coffee and then describe how it makes him feel! :) I am loving having a husband that works at Starbucks! We get a free pound of coffee every week and he always brings me home free drinks everyday!This is Cacey's last week of summer class. He has really enjoyed his class and is really excited about taking more this fall. I am officially enrolled in 2 classes for the fall! I will be taking Intro to Nutrition and Psychology. I'm pretty excited about taking classes again, but it should be interesting to do that and work at the same time. This year should be pretty busy with both of us taking classes and working, but we are thankful and excited about where God has us right now!

2 comments:

  1. I guess the coffee is going to be helpful for when you are studying and working all at the same time! I took a class in the spring, it was different but I loved learning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Lauren! I didn't realize you were taking classes too. You both are amazing and able to handle so much at a time.

    ReplyDelete