Monday, August 17, 2009

So it's been a while since we last posted. Work has been crazy recently due to the fact that they remodeled our entire office. We finally got our new desks last week so now I'm playing catch-up. Classes start a week from today!
I have been trying to decide how I feel about all the new changes going on right now, and I think that I'm excited but also anxious about everything that's going on. I am looking forward to taking classes and I think that I will feel much better after I get a routine established. Cacey is excited about this fall and looking forward to learning lots about math...this is still foreign to me.
My little (big) brother, Mark, just moved to college yesterday! He is a freshman at ACU. It makes me feel really old now that he is starting college and it brings back lots of memories! We are planning on visiting him sometime in September to see what life in Abilene is like.
This summer has really flown by! We've had so much going on between working, classes, and just living life. We are really looking forward to this semester even though it will be an adjustment. We know that God will teach us great things and pray that we will continue to grow closer to Him and each other during this new chapter. Keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment